Get the Training You Need
to Get a Career You Love!
In just 12 weeks you could be in a respected career where you are excited to go to work!
At Academy of Dental Careers, we are proud to offer the highest standard of education in a fully functioning dental facility. We are well known among the dental community and our students receive an abundance of practical hands on training. Where you go to Dental Assistant School is important. Choosing the right school will greatly impact your success and ability to find employment in your new career.
During the Dental Assistant Program you will gain experience with:
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Dental Procedures, Basic Anatomy, and Dental Terminology
- Sterilization and Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA)
- Interviewing Preparation and Creating a Compelling Resume
- Dental Radiology
- Preventative Treatment Clinical
- Placing a Dental Sealant Clinical
- Amalgams and Composite Resin Fillings Clinical
- Placing a Tofflemire Clinical
- Crown and Bridge Clinical
- Fabricating a Temporary Crown Clinical
- Packing Retraction Cord Clinical
- Alginate Impressions, Creation of Study Models and Whitening Trays Clinical
- Oral Surgery Clinical
- Root Canal Therapy Clinical
- Placing a Rubber Dam Clinical
- DENTRIX Clinical
- Patient Clinical
- Dental Assistant Externship
Just think, in only 12 weeks you could be in a respected career where you are excited to go to work!
“The school has a great facility, great instructors that really take their time to teach the students. I think the school really has a sincere intent to help students be successful in their lives through a Dental Assisting career.” – Gilary
We invite you to enroll at Academy of Dental Careers and get the training you need to get a career you love.
For more information, to attend a program orientation, or to begin enrollment call us today!
Salt Lake City, Utah (801) 664-0617
Las Vegas, Nevada (702) 755-9424
or simply click here